ABOUT THE EXPO
From 1992 to 2018 in St. Petersburg the exhibition company FAREXPO annually held one of the most popular and most visited exhibitions in the city - «AutoWorld Expo» (up to 100,000 visitors in 5 days of work).
The exhibition made an important contribution to the development of the automotive market in St. Petersburg and has earned high praise from the professionals of the exhibition industry:
- Honorary Badge of the Russian Union of Exhibitions and Fairs (RUEF).
- Official recognition of the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry (UFI).
Over the past years, the automotive market has changed unrecognizably: all well-known brands have repeatedly changed the model range, the automotive cluster is actively developing in St. Petersburg, producing up to 24% of domestically assembled cars, and the standards for international automobile exhibitions have changed. Today, St. Petersburg needs a new automobile exhibition corresponding to its status as one of the leading centers of the Russian auto industry.
«The St. Petersburg International Motor-Show 2019» is the successor of the «AutoWorld Expo» and, while preserving all the best practices, opens a new stage in the development of automobile exhibitions in St. Petersburg.
The largest national information and consulting organization Avtoselkhozmash-Holding OJSC (Moscow) participates in the organization of the St. Petersburg International Motor-Show 2019, along with FAREXPO LLC. Both companies already have experience of working together: in 1996 the AutoWorld Expo was held in St. Petersburg, dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the creation of the first Russian car, registered in the official calendar.
For the first time, the «St. Petersburg International Motor-Show 2019» will be held at the EXPOFORUM Exhibition and Convention Center, the most modern exhibition venue in Europe and the best in Russia for holding automobile exhibitions.
The exhibition exposition of the «St. Petersburg International Motor-Show 2019» includes three major independent sections:
- «Cars» – passenger cars, trucks, buses, light trucks and commercial vehicles, special vehicles.
- «Autocomponents» – spare parts and consumables for the automotive industry.
- «Avtofestival» – an exposition of retro cars, exclusive tuning of production cars, mototechnics, unique samples of cars from the fanclub collections. The program "Avtofestival" also provides for the work of test-drive sites for production cars, drifting, Go-carts, as well as a car audio festival and car parade.
In the framework of the business program of the exhibition, with the support of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation and “Association of Russian Automakers”, the St. Petersburg International Automotive Industry Forum “Russian Automotive Industry: Problems and Prospects for Production Development and the Automobile Market until 2025” is held, with a special section on automotive cluster of St. Petersburg.
The «St. Petersburg International Motor-Show 2019» is officially supported by:
- Committee on Industry of the State Duma of the Russian Federation
- Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation,
- Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation,
- Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs,
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation
- Government of St. Petersburg,
- National Association of Manufacturers of Automotive Components (NAPAK)
- Association of Russian automakers,
- Russian Association of Auto Dealers (ROAD)